Dates: February 24 & 25, 2022
This 8-hour virtual workshop (4 hours each day) will explore the state of the digital economy and how Indigenous entrepreneurs and organizations can enhance their business model to include new potential revenue streams, online communications and delivery methods.
Participants will take part in interactive games, discussions and activities to identify their unique opportunities and find creative ways to reach their customers and stakeholders with offerings that bridge the gap between brick-and-mortar and e-commerce business models.
- The acceleration of small business digitalization
- Examples of small businesses that have pivoted successfully
- Developing a mindset for doing business digitally
- Resources for transitioning a business to a digital model
- Technology platforms that are popular today
- Funding support for small businesses
- Steps and tips to enhance your online presence
- Interactive Portion – Q&A, self-assessment, group and partner collaboration
- Digital Pivoting Handout
There is no cost to attend this 2-day workshop.