Come and join the Employment and Social Development Canada this fall for an informative and interactive event!
Purpose of the Event:
- Meet our teams
- Relationship Building
Agenda for Discussion:
- An Indigenous employer open dialogue space,
- Unjust dismissal,
- Work hours (work/leave),
- Workplace Health & Safety 101,
- Labour Standards 101
- Incident Reporting,
- Harassment & Violence guidance
- Who are we? What do we do?
- What are your challenges working with labour standards or health & safety?
- What did you find that works for you?
- What resources would you like to see?
- How can we better support indigenous workplaces?
If interested RSVP Ron Johnson by August 5th for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org