Date and Time
Locationonline, 13 modules
August 31 through December 7, 2023
LGMA is excited to offer a multi-part, interactive webinar series, delivered from September through December, that explores core areas and concepts related to local government administration. Designed to provide a high-level introduction or refresher, learn from skilled practitioners and experts while connecting with your peers. Topics include:
- Ethics in Local Government, August 31 (Thursday)
- Human Resources and Labour Relations, September 7 (Thursday)
- Regional Districts, September 14 (Thursday)
- Land Use, Zoning and Planning, September 28 (Thursday)
- Municipal Law, October 5 (Thursday)
- Emergency Management, October 19 (Thursday)
- Role of the Corporate Officer, October 26 (Thursday)
- Risk Management, November 2 (Thursday)
- Local Government Finance, November 9 (Thursday)
- Economic Development, November 15 (Wednesday)
- Information and Privacy Fundamentals, November 22 (Wednesday)
- Records Management Fundamentals, November 29 (Wednesday)
- Council/Board-Staff Relations, December 7 (Thursday)
Review the brochure and register online before August 17, 2023.
Cost: $1,200 LGMA Member, $1,500 Non-member + GST
Apply for Funding: Funding covering up to 50% of the program fee is available for eligible participants and awarded based on organizational financial need. Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 17.
Cancellation Policy: The registration and cancellation is August 17. No refunds are available after this time.