FNPSS invites you to submit your best photos of your community and territory for the chance to be featured in the FNPSS Accomplishment Report. This has been an extraordinarily challenging year, and we want to recognize and celebrate in our report the strength and resilience of our people. We would be honoured if you could share some moments of joy and hope you’ve found in your own communities, territories, and homes.
The winning images will be rewarded with gift cards! The selected images will appear in the FNPSS Accomplishment Report and will be widely distributed. They will also be highlighted on the FNPSS website and social media platforms. A few points to note:
- The contest is open to everyone. You can submit up to five (5) entries.
- You must own the rights to the image, and allow them to be used by FNPSS in our publications, both print and other media.
- If the photos contain people, please ensure you have their permission to share. FNPSS may request written permission be submitted from all pictured individuals before awarding prizes.
- Digital image files should be TIFFs, JPGs, or PNG.
- Provide a caption for each image. For example: (Subject/ Location). Photo: (Full Name and Community)
Submit photo entries to email@example.com.
Submission deadline: July 14, 2021
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.