FNPSS is seeking a contractor to lead:
- A small, short-term informal research/dialogue project on the topic of wellness indicators in BC First Nation communities, consisting of 5 dialogue sessions; and
- One to two informal group sharing sessions of BC First Nations that are currently working on planning and wellness indicator projects funded under Stream 2 of the First Nations Well Being Fund.
The consultant needs to have the following experience:
- Extensive experience in engagement and outreach with BC First Nations
- Extensive experience facilitating dialogue sessions with BC First Nations
- Knowledge and understanding of the importance of wellness indicators in First Nation communities
- Experience with relevant or similar research projects
The deadline to apply is April 08, 2022.