March 10-11, 2021
Register now for Our Gathering kexwkexwntsút chet, tə sq̓əq̓ip ct occurring on March 10 – 11 co-hosted by the First Nations Leadership Council, Indigenous Services Canada, and Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada.
The following sessions are being presented as part of Our Gathering, 2021:
- Communication - "Best Practices"
- Emergency Management - “Responding to a Global Pandemic"
- Education - “Supporting First Nations Learners through COVID-19”.
- Murdered and Missing Indigenous Women and Girls Plenary
- Emergency Management - “Community to Community Sharing”
- Economic Development - “Indigenous Economic Recovery Initiatives”
- Leadership Arm-Chair Discussion Plenary
- National Chief Perry Bellegarde, Assembly of First Nations, The Honourable Marc Miller, Minister of Indigenous Services, and the Honourable Carolyn Bennett, Minister of Crown–Indigenous Relations.
- Specific Claims Plenary
UNDRIP Bill C-15 Plenary
Read more about each session, including the list of confirmed panelists, on the Agenda by clicking on the link, below.
Please Note: Registration will be limited to 3-4 members from each BC First Nation organization or Band with preference given to First Nations Chief and Council members.
Following registration, you will receive two separate confirmation emails: one to confirm your registration submission, and the second that will include your Zoom access link for the Our Gathering 2021 plenary sessions. This link is private to you; please do not share it.
Note: emails may arrive to your Junk or Spam folder.
Should you have any questions about Our Gathering, 2021 kexwkexwntsút chet, tə sq̓əq̓ip ct please contact the FNPSS team at email@example.com.